|Posted by nigelorrmail on August 7, 2013 at 10:35 AM||comments (0)|
M.S. “Waterman” History
The ship was built as a self loading and unloading cargoship for agricultural produce. She, together with a sister ship, was built in 1925.
Her size was governed by the dimensions of a lock through which she had to pass between the river Noord and “Het Dode Maasje” which was an old branch of the “Oude Maas” in the polder south of Rotterdam . The lock to...Read Full Post »